Adjust text size
Associations / Events
To establish leadership in the field of Industrial Electronics and to develop competent human resource.
1. Designing need based curriculum.
2. To provide advanced laboratory set-up
3. To maintain industry-institute liaison.
4. Train faculty and staff to accept challenges in rapidly changing socio-technical environment.
5. To ensure that students are equipped with entrepreneurial qualities, soft skills, ethics and lifelong learning.
The emphasis in this Course is on Testing, Modification and Development of Circuits useful in Control of Power to Industrial Drives and Control of Signals in Test / Process Instrumentation and Communication. The job prospects are as Technical Assistant, Supervisor, Operator in Quality Control, Production, Development and Maintenance Departments of Industries which are manufacturing and using electronic equipment.
There is a scope for self-employment in manufacturing of electronic equipments and controls or servicing of electronic gadgets including Radio and T.V. receivers.
-3 Years Full time